Memorandum of Understanding
CECIMO has created a Memorandum of Understanding that is under circulation among the consortium for checking and approval. This document contains “soft promises” and objectives for VET Providers/other stakeholders to endorse the outputs of the NAMA outputs.
The goals of this document include:
- Raising the visibility of NAMA materials to Advanced Manufacturers
- Strengthening legitimacy of NAMA units/guidelines in Advanced Manufacturing Technology (AMT) stakeholder landscape
- Fostering cross-country labour mobility
- Encouraging transparency of vocational qualifications
- Creating “buzz” around link numeracy skills/AMT/digital in EU sphere
- Advantageous moment= Skills Agenda, Digital Single Market
- Exploring pledges for concrete use of results in VET provision, work-based training, etc.